Become a Weekly Warrior!
Ready to see pink capes flying in the wind at the Race again? The Weekly Warrior program is back for its second year at Susan G. Komen Columbus and we’re eager to see who will win the eight coveted capes!
The Race for the Cure participant who raises the most money from Monday to Friday of each of the next eight weeks leading up until the Race will win the title of that week’s Weekly Warrior.
Each week’s Warrior will receive:
- A visit to your office or home (if you allow it) to award you with a Komen Columbus prize pack and the official Weekly Warrior outfit.
- Your name entered to win the grand prize of a $200 gift card to Easton Town Center. (Your odds are good here – there will only be a total of 8 people eligible for this prize!)
In addition, we will share the good news of your recent crowning as Weekly Warrior on our social media channels and newsletter.
Here are the rules and other important information to help you:
1. To be considered for the Weekly Warrior competition, all fundraising dollars must be confirmed online or dropped off to the Komen Columbus office by 4PM Friday of each week.
2. The winner will be announced the following Monday on our Facebook page.
3. You can only be named a Weekly Warrior once during the weeks prior to the Race*staff and board member
Get started today! Register, log on to your participant center and start sending those fundraising messages.
Prefer to use your mobile device to fundraise? Search “SGK Fundraise” from the App Store or Google Play.