Make A Donation
There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Quad Cities. We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods or even services and time.
Komen Quad Cities invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen Quad Cities and have some questions about where to start , please contact us at 563-421-1905 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to Susan G. Komen Quad Cities may be made by check and sent to:
Komen Quad Cities
1401 W Central Park Ave
Pavilion 1, Suite 430
Davenport IA 52804