- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Sponsorship of Susan G. Komen Columbus’ annual events helps to underwrite expenses, allowing the maximum contribution to fund breast cancer screenings, educational programs and services throughout our service area to help those in need.
Your support is critical to our local efforts. When you invest in a sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you the people of your community… your family, colleagues, employees, neighbors and friends. We devote 75 percent of net funds raised to life-saving local breast health services, and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities for the Columbus Race for the Cure, Athens Race for the Cure or any other Komen Columbus event, please contact Shelly Lewis for details and pricing. We look forward to partnering with you in the fight against breast cancer.
Thanks to our generous 2016 Komen Columbus Race for the Cure sponsors! Please support those who support us.