- Community Resources
- About Breast Cancer
- Get Involved
Comfort Box Requests
Anxiety, stress, confusion and fear can overtake your mind when diagnosed with breast cancer. Komen Columbus is here to help support those you know affected by breast cnacer, by providing a Comfort Box. We hop to help give someone a sense of joy, strength and positivity in the hope of bringing a smile to their face along their journey. This box has items that we believe will help someone as they are going through treatment or during their day-to-day routine.
Komen Columbus will package up the items, write a card from you with the message you submit and send it off to your loved one. We hope this act of kindness shows we are here to help and want to help! Please know if you are a caregiver, co-survivor, family member, loved one, survivor or a patient Komen is here for you.
Items included in your Comfort Box maybe include (subject to availability):
- Journal and Pen
- Hand Lettering Art
- Essential Oil Roller
- Cuticle Oil
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle
- Resource Card
- Handwritten card with a message from the loved one requesting the box
If you would like to send a Comfort Box to someone you know please email Lauren Beitel, email@example.com the information below.
- Name Requesting the Kit:
- Name of the Survivor/Patient:
- Address of Survivor / Patient:
- Message from you (optional):
- For our data and tracking purposes, it’s helpful if you can also provide us the facility they are receiving treatment at, and the stage of their breast cancer, if you know. This information will only be used for us to know who is being served by this project.