Your generosity is a vital part of our fundraising efforts. Donations to the Komen Race for the Cure are tax-deductible and support local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs right here in our community.


Donate to a Participant or a Team:

It’s easy to make a donation directly to a Race participant or team. Once registration is open, you will be able to search for the participant or team you’d like to support.

Where Does the Money Go?

Up to 75% of the net proceeds raised through the Komen Race for the Cure stays right here in our community to fund breast cancer programs and the remaining 25% supports Susan G. Komen’s national grants program to fund research.

Visit our local grants page and read more about how the money you raise is helping women in our community.

If you have collected donations you may mail them to:

Susan G. Komen Columbus Race for the Cure®
929 Eastwind Drive
Suite 211
Westerville, OH 43081

PLEASE help us track your donations and thank those for their generous gifts by attaching a Fundraising Form to your mailed donations.