- Community Impact
- About Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Get Involved
Worship in Pink
Worship in Pink is a health program for congregations of all faiths with the goal of increasing breast cancer awareness and linking women to resources. We provide a toolkit to a Worship in Pink Coordinator at each congregation to plan an educational event during October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Volunteers at places of worship throughout central and southeast Ohio can become a Worship in Pink Coordinator for their organization.
What will be provided:
- An educational piece for each participant with breast health information and local resources
- A coordinator guide containing
- Information for your “Do it Yourself” Worship in Pink Event
- Bulletin and announcement suggestions
- Ideas for activities
- Resource guide to assist women who need help, including how to answer questions about insurance, breast health and more
- Small gifts and a certificate template to celebrate breast cancer survivors
Step 1: Register today for a Worship in Pink event. Please fill out a registration form to be able to participate in Worship in Pink 2018. Please register by August 10.
Step 2: Attend a Coordinator Training
Step 3: Plan your event, including any educational and fundraising activities. Receive your material kit.
Step 4: Hold your event during October.
Have questions or want to receive our mailings? Contact Lauren Beitel or call 614-942-1188.
Worship in Pink is sponsored by: